Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Penang Hill (Part I)

This Raya i spent my 3 days 2 night up in Penang Hill.

I will break down my experiences in few part and post them at my blog....

PART 1 - DAY 1
This is a 2-day-1-night trip for Children Ministry Prayer Retreat. I came with little/no expectations... however, God is so real for these few days.
Why did i mention 3-days-2-night and then mentioned again as 2-day-1-night trip?

All this will be explain in later stage...

This is such a beautiful songs and it was "given" to Sharron and I by God during time of ministering..

JESUS TAKE ME AS I AM
Words & Music: Dave Bryant

Jesus take me as I am,
I can come no other way.
Take me deeper into You,
Make my flesh life melt away.
Make me like a precious stone,
Crystal clear and finely honed.
Light of Jesus shining through,
Giving glory back to You.

Thanks God

No comments: